Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bill and Nancy Re-Tied the Knot!

As I said in my last post, things are at fever-pitch-crazy around here! I've had sessions and editing and weddings and MORE editing, oh my! But for all the time I've spent in front of the computer, I've gone way too long without posting anything to the blog, and I've been jonesin'.
Bill and Nancy have been married for 25 years, and decided to make it all official again for their friends and family... this time with their own children participating! It was an incredibly unique and heartfelt ceremony, with some good sweatin' to the oldies afterward. I can only give you the top 10 or so right now, so hopefully this will whet your appetite and hold you over until I post some MORE of what I've been up to, including more gorgeous brides and weddings and families... I love my job!!!













Congratulations, you re-newlyweds! Thank you for letting me be there for such a special time in your legacy as a family... and I'm really glad no one got cold feet!!!

No comments: