Monday, March 15, 2010

Gabi is Sweet 16!

This lovely lady is Gabi. She's a BLAST. She holds the distinct honor of cheering for my own alma mater, so you know she's awesome. She turned the big 1-6 last month, so her equally-awesome parents threw her a Super Sweet 16 party! Woooo! As part of the decor AND part of her gift, Gabi wanted a photo session, and so she got one! She is just bursting with personality and determination. I had SUCH a blast with her and her family during her session... enjoy!





Quite a few taken in her party dress...






L-O-V-E this one!



And THIS shot was inspired by my own bridal portrait, well over 5 years ago!





So sassy, you need two!



LOVE that personality! She was so fun!





I SUPER heart these next several images.







"Now look at your man, now look at me, now look at your man, now look at me..."
Classic.






Gorgeous, isn't she?





Gabi, you were so much fun! You were so easy going and beautiful and willing! Thank you to everyone involved in the whole process. Hope the party was a smashing success - but after meeting you guys, I can't imagine it being anything BUT the party of the year!!!

No comments: