Thursday, August 12, 2010

Amber's Amazing Bridals

I've been a bad blogger again! Amber and Timmy have been in wedded bliss for WEEKS now, and I thought I'd already blogged her gorgeous bridals - what a pleasant surprise that I get to see these again!!! Enjoy!



Every bride needs her entourage!




Great laugh!





It's so sultry!









LURVE these!!!









Ahhhh..... shoes...... :)




I am obsessed with these photos of Amber with her veil! They're just gorgeous!!!







You're dying a little, aren't you? Me, too.











I LOVE these last few! We were on our way to the car and I had scouted this wall out earlier... it turns out it was worth the extra walk, because we got BLASTED with air conditioning in the middle of a 100-degree+ afternoon!






Gasping.... dying.... Loving it!





And this last one is for Timmy, Amber's new husband, and an avid golfer!



Amber, you are just beautiful! You and your ladies were so easy and so much fun to work with! You were an incredible trooper with the heat and your dress, and so easy to pose! Thank you so much for trusting me to come to the rescue... I feel like I've walked away with new friends!!! Congrats on the wedding (which was GORGEOUS) - that'll be up by the end of the weekend!!!

1 comment:

Amber McNutt said...

Love these! Timmy loved the golf photos! Thanks for shooting me in the heat! It was such a fun day and a great experience!
Amber