Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How Ironic

You know the stories of a mechanic who's wife's car never runs? Or the stylist who's husband just shaves his head? Well, I'm the photographer who's kids don't like to get their pictures taken! I took my boys out a few days ago to scout some more bluebonnet locations, and let's be honest, get some photos of them. I had a lot stacked against me: the aforementioned aversion to picture-taking, nap time, in-and-out of two car seats over and over, and I went without my husband, so I was on my own! I am a crippling perfectionist, so I handicapped myself by starting out with visions of perfectly smiling children looking straight at the camera, butterflies perching on shoulders and bluebirds swooping in for kisses. That is not what happened. We did end up finding a new great place, so I declared the day a success. Here are some of the photos we did get from the day, made better by the sheer perfection that is my boys!










Hmmm.... what's this?


Mmmm! Hahaha!



Cue dream sequence music.
"Imagine me and you, and you and me...."




And so, while I didn't get the shots I had hoped for, I got my boys being themselves! They are the most adorable children ever, no? You can't read, boys, but I love you!!!

No comments: