Monday, June 29, 2009

Welcome To My New Home!

Welcome to Joie de Vivre Photography! I'm ridiculously giddy over the change, and over the amazing logo that my hot husband created for me! Isn't he hot, I mean, talented? So from now on, sneak peeks and news will be posted to this blog. I know old habits die hard, so I've posted a link to the new blog on the old blog. I'm so excited over the next few weeks! I will be out of town for youth camp during the week of July 6-10, so if you attempt to contact me and don't get an immediate response, I'm not ignoring you! July is filling up at break-neck speed, but I'm always up for a challenge, so if you'd like a session during the upcoming month, take a gamble and we'll see if we can work it in. Again, I'm absolutely thrilled with the change to Joie de Vivre (again, pronounced "Zhwa Duh Veev"), and so, so, SO pumped to continue capturing the Joy of Life!!!

No comments: