Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Who Doesn't Love Camp?!

Okay, I've got the most breathtaking bridal portraits burning a hole in my computer, but since I can't post them until the wedding is over, I'll share a few (FEW) of my faves from camp last week! I took 670 photos and posted about 300 on Facebook, so you'll be getting the super-condensed version here. If you're not already, come be my friend on Facebook, or become a fan of Living Portraits (I still can't figure out how to change the name of a business page without creating a new page... dern technology...)!!!
And so I give you my fave 5 (and twenty) photos from camp!!!






Mmm... Camp food.....
Mmm.... Sarcasm...




Making new friends!








Clotheslines... Tell me that doesn't take you back.









I just love this one, the kid that you can see praying through there.







LOVE, love, LOVE, love, LURVE this photo. Love. THIS is why we go to camp.





So that's where I've been! This is the busiest month I've had in a WHILE, so if you're trying to contact me and it's taking me a little bit to get back to you, don't give up on me! I've got two engagement sessions and a wedding next week, so be patient with me. And be sure to check back for Brittany's bridal session... it's soooo worth it!!! Wowzers!!!

No comments: