Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brittany's Breath-Taking Bridals

Okay, now that Brittany and Brandon are officially and blissfully wed, I am finally free to post my favorites from Brittany's gorgeous bridal session. I only had to wait 10 days to post these, but I have been ITCHING to get them up! I don't know how people wait for months at a time, I really don't! Her session was my first time to officially meet Brittany, and it's always a little nerve-racking to jump right into a session with someone you haven't met, since you don't know how you'll mesh. But can I TELL you how incredible Brittany and her entire family are??? They were all so helpful and sweet and welcoming and constantly offering me water... just a bunch of beautiful people with beautiful hearts living in a beautiful home! Speaking of their home, it's amazing. Seriously. So nice, in fact, that we took all of Brittany's bridal portraits at her parents' house! No other locale needed!
Brittany is absolutely stunning, as you've already seen from her and Brandon's engagement session, but MAN ALIVE she makes a picture perfect bride. It was 104 degrees that day, but try and tell that from these photos - she's a champ! I could go on and on and on about Brittany and her wonderful family, but I've got to get going on their wedding images, so I'll leave you to ogle the highlights of the bridal session I was so in love with that I stayed up ALL night and finished in ONE day! I couldn't stop myself!
I'll start off with a favorite:



BAM! That just happened! It would be eye candy enough to stop there, but oh no, it goes on and on...











Brittany's sister, Stephanie, is responsible for this laugh. I had my back turned, but oh what I'd give to know what she was doing back there!



Brittany and Bella! Oh, I love me some alliteration....



In case you didn't notice, Bella is wearing a dress. Brittany really is my kind of girl!



FAVORITE!





OH.... EM.... GEEEEE!!!!!







FAVORITE!




I DIE! How dreamy is this?! Sigh...



He liked it, so he put a ring on it.








Love love love love LOVE it! FAVORITE!!!



Rawr. Brittany knows what word I was using here, hahaha!



Okay, there are quite a few of these, but they're gorgeous, so you won't mind looking.




YOWZA!




I told you so! How much does Brittany look like she's posing for a Ralph Lauren Romance ad?
Brittany, thank you SO much! You and your family were so much fun, and I'm a little sad that our whirlwind is over. Good thing I'll be seeing Stephanie in a few weeks for her senior portraits! If Brandon's reaction to you didn't say it enough, I'll say it again: You. Are. GORGEOUS. You handled the heat, the poses, my requests, and staring into the sun so beautifully, and I am so very proud of these images. I've got to get going on your wedding photos, so I'll keep this short and sweet and write something long and heartfelt for that post, but I count myself fortunate for having been able to meet you and make a few new friends! Enjoy your honeymoon and your big exciting move!!!

2 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

WOW!!!

Lisa L. said...

AMAZING...wonderful beautiful,.
Beautiful subject and amzing photog.