Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome Baby Conner!

Allow me the privilege of introducing you to baby Conner. How do I begin to tell you about how special he is?? His parents are two of the sweetest, most loving and deserving people in the entire world. Ever. This little baby boy seriously lucked out getting these two as 'rents. And not just them, but the whole family that surrounds him. Baby Conner has been wanted for quite a while, hoped for, prayed for. I remember the day I got the call that Amy was pregnant - I cried! This little gent is the epitome of God's miracles and love for us. Apparently, Conner was just as excited about meeting his Mommy and Daddy, because he decided to come early! I wish I hadn't been in the same rush as he was, because I got a ticket on the way to the hospital! So perfect and tiny baby Conner is home now, where he's belonged forever, being cradled and cuddled and loved to pieces by his family. And, you guessed it, I cried, AGAIN, when I took these.
There are quite a few two-fers, but you won't mind, I promise.





L-O-V-E.
I'm nuts over this.













There's nowhere in the WORLD he'd rather be than right here. This little guy absolutely adores his Mommy.







Hehehe....





Oh, Amy! You're a Mommy! Lance is a Daddy! Conner is perfect. I say it a lot, and I know you hear it a lot, but I am so beyond thrilled for you two. I am so grateful that God brought us into each others' lives... what other explanation is there?? You are a fantastic Mommy.... there I go again with the tears.... Thank you for letting me hold your hand and cry with you. Thank you for holding my hand and letting me cry, too. Thank you for letting me be there with you. Thank you for being there with me. Thank you for introducing me to your son. Thank you for letting me re-arrange your furniture. Thank you for convincing Dr. D to try the sono early. Thank you for never, ever giving up... because look where it got you! You've been a wonderful friend through so very many ups and downs, and I am beyond grateful to have you in my life. I'm pretty jealous that you look so rockin' after having just delivered a baby, but that's okay. Love you, and congratulations, again.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

i feel my baby fever coming on again...BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures! He is so precious!

Sara Murry

Unknown said...

Jennifer! You are amazing, I know I say it all the time, but you are!! I love you and your family so much, and I could never thank you enough for the BEAUTIFUL pictures you did of me and my baby! And thank you for the beautiful words of encouragement that you always have available to me!! I thank God for you everyday in my prayers and I am so thankful to him for bringing you into my life! I love you! and PS thanks for making me cry!!! : ) ha ha