Monday, February 15, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

I have to say, I wanted everyone to win. I did. Everytime I'd go to the fan page and see that more of you had joined up, I felt a little, tiny twinge of guilt at knowing that only ONE of you could win the free session. But now I'm excited, because one of you HAS won! Congratulations to...

Becky Bennett! Your loveliness and support has won you a FREE session! Yay!

Thank you so much to all of you who participated and showed your support!!! In case you're bumming because you didn't win this round, here's some good news: The reason I haven't been posting much of ANYTHING on the blog lately is because..... here it comes..... I'm getting an official website! Yippee!!!! It's been a lot of work sifting through all of my work and selecting what to showcase on the new website, not to mention actually making the website itself! I'm still planning on keeping up the blog, I've just had to take some time from it in order to get the site up and running. Not sure when it will go live yet, but VERY soon! So everyone is a winner today! Hope you all enjoyed the snow and conversation hearts this weekend!

No comments: