Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thank You Contest!

My-oh-my, what a year it has been! At some point in the last year, I went from a stay-at-home mom who gets to take photos every now and then for friends, to a photographer who gets to stay at home with my kids. I have loved everything I've gotten to shoot, every client I've had the privilege of meeting, and every single thing I've learned. The huge transition that has taken place in my - gasp! - professional life has been almost entirely thanks to YOU. Those of you who have trusted and hired me (many of you more than once!), those of you who have blogstalked and recommended me, those of you who have left comments that uplift me and keep me smiling... a large part of this success is due to YOU! So how do I thank thee? By offering up my version of a casserole: A free session! That's right! Go become a fan of Joie de Vivre Photography on Facebook by clicking here. I know, I know, there still aren't any photos on that page. Something about a lot of uploading time always coinciding with either a trip to New Orleans or a marathon of Law & Order: SVU. Anyways, here's how to win:
Click on the link and become a fan of what I do on Facebook.
That's it. You have until February 14. On the 15th I'll post on here and on Facebook who the lucky (and randomly selected) winner is! One winner will be chosen at random from the pool of Facebook fans. The session may be used toward one of the following: family, senior, maternity, baby, engagement, bridal, boudoir, day after, or trash the dress. Basically, anything but a wedding. If you're the winner winner chicken dinner and you're way out in the boonies, travel fees aren't included in the giveaway. If you are crossing every extremity you have that you'll win and - sigh - don't, then go ahead and book me anyways, since you know you want it so bad!
Thank you all so very, VERY much for pushing this business right along. Again, I can't do any of it without you. I love what I do so much it's become like another baby for me - although my other kids have yet to pay a bill... - so please keep on referring me! Thanks, and GOOD LUCK!

On a side note, I will be in Houston photographing a wedding from 2/19-2/21. I'm considering this my first "destination" wedding, wink wink. Due to an unexpected rescheduling, I have one spot available still for a portrait session while I'm down there. If you or someone you know lives in Houston and would like more info, please contact me ASAP!

Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Don't need pictures but would love to see you when you are in Houston!!!