Monday, January 4, 2010

Susie's Having a Baby!

Susie is just adorable. You'll see for yourself soon enough! She and her husband are expecting their first baby pretty soon, and let me tell you, this little guy is going to be LOVED! He's lucking out, for sure.
I had a blast with Susie during her maternity session. She was so sweet and comfortable and confident - although, I must say, if I was that pregnant and still looked THAT good, I'd be in a pretty good mood, too! At one point she turned on the TV for some "fashion shoot" music, only to find that America's Next Top Model was on, and boy did it do the trick! You've never seen such a fierce Momma-to-be! I love so many of these photos, so you're getting a lot, but I did save some of the more, um, personal ones for Susie and her hubby to enjoy on their own.




Do you see those little feet?!?





I am in LOVE with this next photo. Like, hardcore. The SECOND I took it, I freaked out and broke my own policy of no-peeking, just because I was too excited for Susie to have to wait. I love it so much, you get it twice!




If there's a tattoo to be found, I'm gonna get a shot of it!





So fierce...



So fun!!!




LOVE it! You can already see how much she loves him!







TOLD you she was adorable!








These next three are just the best! I love how fun they are, how they show Susie's fun personality, and how they make pregnancy look FUN!!!









Hubby's a fan...




Just too cute for words!






Susie, thank you so much for letting me be a part of this monumental occasion in your life! You are going to be one fantastic Mommy... even if everyone around you is seething with jealousy at how much of a hottie you are!!! You were so great to work with, and so kind to barely laugh when I - inevitably - fell down. Congratulations, and enjoy your rest!!!!

No comments: