Saturday, December 12, 2009

Risinger Family

It is one of the highest compliments I can ever get when I get a returning client! Not only is it flattering, but I get to see how the little ones I photograph grow. You remember Hunter from almost a year ago, toddling around, charming the mess out of me and my camera. Yeah, the cutie patootie with the GREAT faces! His awesomely-named Mommy, Jennifer, contacted me AGAIN and wanted some family photos this time, which I was MORE than excited about! This time I not only got to hang with Hunter, but also my new pal - and his big sis - Katie, in addition to the beyond easy-going and super cool Brad and Jen (how cute is THAT?!). They are such a fun, laid-back family and were a breeze to work with... despite the mouth-watering aroma of Babe's that was very heavily wafting towards us. Enjoy!







PRECIOUS! These look like Christmas cards to me...













Favorite!








Little boys are so easy to please...




LOVE it!






Risinger family, you guys are awesome! Thank you so much for trusting me AGAIN to capture your beautiful little family! You were so easy to work with and just FUN. Happy birthday to everyone and happy anniversary next month!!!!

No comments: