Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hunter (The Couldn't-Wait-Until-It-Was-A-Decent-Hour Post)-

This little heart-breaker is Hunter! We met this week to shoot his one-year portraits, and I cannot tell you how great he was! The day had the potential to go south: As I was pulling into the parking lot, it started drizzling; Hunter's Mommy (also given the illustrious honor of being named Jennifer) had forgotten her cell phone; despite being forget-doing-your-hair humid, it was really very overcast; Hunter's Daddy was wearing New York paraphernalia; and, most importantly, it was LUNCHTIME! However, Hunter just toddled along like a champ and let the strange lady get in his face with a big, black camera. I kid you not, NONE of these were staged or posed. The entire session was us just following Hunter and letting him be adorable. Get a load of that smile! Those eyes! Those cheeks! He was a delight to capture, as you can see by the MANY favorites here!!!





Pretty much one of my absolute favorites! The color, the personality... it's great!




Gotta love that drool! Don't worry, there's more where that came from...




He's already got the ladies swooning, I'm sure of it.




He kept wanting to go down the slide backwards! Little man, if you keep smiling like that, you can do whatever you WANT!





How perfect??


And of course this shot that I had to post last night because I was just too excited to wait!


Ah yes, more drool! I LOVE IT!





This face was great! He kept making it throughout his session, and it was precious!


A variation.




I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this picture! He was in a great mood the whole time, so don't let this fool you!




And another of my absolute favorites!


R Family, I had a blast braving the legendary Texas humidity and capturing Hunter's great big personality and smile to match!!! I can't wait to meet his sister this summer for family portraits. If Hunter is any indication, my camera might explode from sheer awesomeness!!! Thank you for letting me be a part of this milestone, and I hope you enjoy these as much as I am!

No comments: