Sunday, March 22, 2009

Matt & Belinda

Matt and Belinda are having a baby! These two were MADE to be parents, and their little guy has no idea how blessed he is to have them as his parents. Belinda has had a perfect pregnancy. And when I say perfect, I mean it - and say it with a little bit of envy! No problems sleeping, no sickness, no discomfort, no hips popping out of their sockets, no crazy cravings... she's just sailing right along and looking great! I know, all you mommies out there, don't hold it against her. She and Matt are two of the neatest people you could ever know. They're self-proclaimed "naturists" and wanted to make sure their session was outdoors, so we ended up at the same lake where they had their first date! Say it with me: Awwww! They're both incredibly talented people, Matt paints, Belinda is into photography, they both love and make music - Matt wrote songs both for his beautiful bride on their wedding day, and for his new son on the way! Because of their artsiness (my word), they were super open to anything, especially Belinda, who was quite the trooper! Thank both of you for giving me some freedom and indulging me in all of my requests! I am so very proud of the results, and I hope you love them as much as I do!!! Here are a few shots from the nursery that's waiting to be occupied:




And so begins the great outdoor maternity session! It was great!








How fantastic is her smile? I love this picture too much for words!


Keeping with the breezy theme...





The "oh my gosh we're so emo and love Twilight" photo.


Told you she was a hot momma!




Belinda was great at indulging me, and I think it turned out incredibly. I LOVE these next ones. Belinda was a modest momma (so was I!), but she can't help but look hot!



Oh.... my..... GOSH!



I love tattoos!




Silly boys!
(Matt plays soccer... I was trying to be sentimental AND get my shot!)





LOVE this photo! BEAUTIFUL!!!











Beautiful.






They're so close to meeting him!




Matt and Belinda, thank you so much! You were incredible, and I know that's not going to stop once baby N gets here! Belinda, I do hope you continue to be so comfortable... stock up on that sleep while you can! I loved getting to "pose outside the box" and create images that capture how beautiful and loving you two are. There are MANY more photos, so you'll want to get started on them NOW if you want to see them all before the little man arrives, haha! You are going to be fantastic parents, and I can't wait to see your SON!

No comments: