Monday, December 7, 2009

Dreyer Family

All you have to do is look at my own children to know that, somewhere, I've got some pretty amazing genes in my pool. (Of course, my husband has a lot to do with their perfection, as well.) Anywho, here's more proof: My cousin, Dawn, and her little family! Since we're part of a giant, and I do mean giant, Southern family, with siblings and cousins and second-cousins with great-aunts twice-removed all spanning generations, it's easy to get lost in the mix of big feet - undoubtedly our most genetically-dominant feature. So when Dawn contacted me and asked about getting some photos of her new baby boy, Brandon, I was THRILLED to get the chance to see her away from enormous family reunions that only happen every few years. I have so many favorites from their session....





This rocking chair has been in Gary's family for generations - HE was rocked to sleep in it!





A favorite!!!




Hahaha, pucker up!



Oh that little flirt!








This is TOO funny... the differences on their faces about how they feel about the hat!





Sigh... LOVE love LOVE!



A two-fer! I LOVE this! I know it looks like a baby food ad, but it was completely unstaged!








This little dude was talking to his Momma!



This is, by far, in the top three of my most favorite photos I've ever taken, at any point in my life. LOOOOOVE it, so you get it twice.



I told you about those feet...







Dawn, Gary, and of COURSE Brandon - thank you!!! You were so wonderful, and everyone was just so CALM the whole time! You are such a beautiful and sweet little family, I'm so happy for you guys!!! It was so great getting to see you... even if I am a little envious of how clean you're able to keep your house with a new baby! Thank you so much... and I'll see you at the next reunion, hahaha!!!

No comments: