Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sara and Daniel Are Gettin' Hitched!

This was a monumental session. I did not fall down. Not once. An acorn threatened to steal my balance at one point, but I claimed victory. Also, Daniel, Sara's fiance, enjoyed himself. He won't admit it, but Sara and I both know he did. Sara, of course, one of the sweetest people you could ever hope to know, laughed and smiled and made the whole day seem like catching up with an old friend - which it was! Sara and I go way back to high school band. As she put it, the bonds of nerdhood cannot be easily broken. So while the adorable Sara and I laughed and joked and wandered around, Daniel acted like he was a typical guy who didn't like getting his picture taken... but he did. I just know it. All that to say, Sara and Daniel are just perfect together. Seriously. I am so excited to shoot their (insanely stylish) wedding in Lubbock next year!!! I had a TON of favorites from this awesome engagement session, so buckle in and get some refreshments...

A favorite to start you off, since I haven't done that in a while.









SHTEAMY.
What guy WOULDN'T like getting to smooch his lady?!
And, for the record, I am dying a little over this next photo:



The seasons are still messing with the time of day, so I can still play with shadows!



There was no funky music played, but there was a police officer who LOVED his traffic whistle giving us a nice beat.




SO cute!




Yeah, he had fun.













Apparently my OCD has leaked out and my need to perform tasks in multiples of 3 has begun to creep into my sessions... but how cute are these next 3?









He makes her so happy!



RAWR.




Start a band NOW!






LOVE it. Might be my new desktop.







LOVE it!




I love me a good window!!!




Sara and Daniel, thank you so much!!! I had a blast with you guys, and have smiled throughout working on these photos! I know you've been so patient waiting for your sneak peek, so I made sure to include a TON of favorites. You seriously are so great together... and nerds, UNITE!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! the pictures turned out AMAZING!!! you did a fabulous job!!!! aww...

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Amazing as always! Definitely a fun couple! :)

kate said...

i love the pics. you did a great job!

Eddie with LYFE Photography said...

Great job on the engagements! You did an excellent job capturing this couple and the love and excitement they share!!!!!

Sara Murry said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! We've really enjoyed these! I can't wait to get the disc and see the rest! I cannot wait to see how you capture our wedding photos! <3