Thursday, July 8, 2010

Eric & Marisa - The Funnest Wedding EVER

You met Marisa a few weeks ago. I met her AND Eric in 8th grade. They met each other years before that! Their ENORMOUS wedding was like a reunion for everyone - the only two bridesmaids I didn't go to junior high with were Marisa's family members! Everyone was great friends with everyone, and laughs and stories and dances were shared by ALL. From the moment I got to the hotel that morning, everyone was happy and dancing and having a great time. There wasn't a single dull moment, and not a moment to be found where Marisa, Eric, and everyone else didn't have a giant smile on their faces. It is so evident that Eric and Marisa really are each others' best friend. The whole day was a celebration of that friendship and the friendships they have kept throughout their entire lives! The 300+ people at the reception were proof of how loving the two of them are and how LONG they've been able to keep on loving. I had an absolute blast the entire time and was treated just like a friend, a guest, someone they were happy to hang out with - I didn't stop smiling the whole day, and I didn't stop smiling the whole time I was working on their photos. I LOVED this wedding and I LOVE these people!





Super cute save-the-dates!



I'm loving this way of honoring loved ones - family members' wedding bands that were tied into Marisa's bouquet.



That's a LOT of veils!








Yep, she really was this happy! She woke up an hour before the alarm went off, from sheer excitement!!!





DROOL.






I wasn't kidding when I said everyone was dancing the ENTIRE day.







LOVE this shot!!!









Beautiful church.




FAVORITE shot. I love how you can see everything from the stones on the floor to the beams on the ceiling!




Love that stained glass...



I just love how Marisa is looking at Eric! They high-fived shortly after this.







Hehe.... LOVE these!!!



Eric and Marisa - amazing couple that they are - allotted me a TON of time between the ceremony and the reception for photos. They are a photographer's DREAM. Their original limo became overheated (yes, it was THAT hot. Texas in June!), so we killed some time at Irving's famous Big State Drug, cooling off and eating burgers!











PERFECTION. Gorgeous photo! Gorgeous couple!



Rawr. I love it! So fierce!



OH this one makes me so happy!



I am dying all over this photo! I love it too much! Beyond precious!!!



They're just so much FUN!




I L-O-V-E these! How cute are they??!




Such an awesome group!












Because we're all gangsta.





LOVE it.





Too cute - Love is... cartoons and personal photographs were hanging from the centerpieces!



Forks. :)




A mariachi band played during the Eric-designed dinner.














EVERYONE was dancing!









They even grabbed a few of the staff!







The night ended with the Aggie War Hymn - did I mention that I love these people?



Eric & Marisa - WOW! How do I say thank you enough for letting me a part of your day? How do I thank you enough for treating me so amazingly well and loving everyone around you so much? How do I congratulate you enough on the phenomenal life you've begun together?! You two are amazing and awesome and such a stinkin' blast to be with. Thank you a billion times for the whole experience, and I can't wait to see what's in store for the two of you!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Peterson said...

WOW love all these pics! The pics of just the couple and the attention to detail... greatness! Beautiful!