Monday, June 14, 2010

Marisa's Fantabulous Bridals

Everyone needs someone in their life like Marisa. You can just tell from her smile that she's a bubbly, happy, warm and welcoming person who you just WANT to be around! She and I (and the awesomely hilarious and client-referring genius of a bridesmaid that she brought with her, Lauren) have all known each other since 8th grade. We laughed SO much during her bridals and had an incredible time just being fabulous friends. Marisa is a PRO at posing and smiling and smoldering... and she has these eyes that you just can't stop photographing! Since she and her hubby, Eric (also a middle school bud), are now blissfully wed, I can share her bridals with the world... if you didn't already see the entire ALBUM at her wedding this past weekend! Enjoy!








So sassy. So French.



These are adorable, no?




LOVE this lighting...




OH those EYES!




Perfect.




I'm in love with this image.
So you get it twice.




And again. :)





Showin' off that Aggie ring!!!



Somewhere there is a frighteningly unflattering photo of me taking this photo. It required a lot of balance and absolutely no modesty.



SHADOWS!



I am absolutely obsessed with this photo. When Marisa saw it, she hugged me. A bridesmaid at her wedding this weekend pointed it out to me and said, "Every bride should have a picture like this."
I have to agree.













More perfection!



Elizabeth Arden ads, no?








LOVE how playful these are!




And a few to show off those EYES...







What a way to end a session!!!



Marisa, you are amazing. You are so gorgeous and funny and great to be around - 100% genuine and a fabulous friend! Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad you love your bridals as much as I do! You have been incredible to work with throughout the entire process!!!! Congratulations to you and Eric... and keep an eye out for your wedding sneak peek!!!

4 comments:

Celia said...

You are absolutely amaze-uh-zing!!!

Amanda Peterson said...

Great job capturing her! These are beautiful!

Ivy said...

These are beautiful girl - if you don't mind me asking - where were these taken? I've got a couple this would be pretty darn perfect for.

xx - Ivy

Jennifer Vail said...

The Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens, in the Rose Garden. I'd go on a weekday, though, because it gets CROWDED!!
Thanks for the encouragement, everyone!