Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Merrisa & Austin Are Gettin' Hitched!

Hoo-ee! I loved getting to meet these two love birds! They've been together since the last few weeks of high school... so technically they still count as high school sweethearts. Merrisa is super sweet and easy-going, and Austin has a great sense of humor that I totally got. We traipsed through the wilderness for their engagement session... okay, so it wasn't exactly the wild, but it was nature enough for me! Poor Merrisa and Austin had to put up with my skittish-ness and scaredy-cat-ocity. But there were spiders. LOTS of spiders. And not just the kind that you might find when you're out weeding the garden. The stuff of legends, of Sci-Fi channel fame. GIANT arachnids that may or may not have made me squeal, more than once. Shudder. But our lives were never truly in jeopardy, as Austin informed us knowingly. The dude seems to know EVERYTHING about the wild things that us girls run from! And in true guy form, he even went off exploring a few times, just to see what he could find! Anyways, we had some amazing light for their session, and that day yielded my new favorite shot EVER of all time in the history of life. Take a gander!




I KNOW!!! I'm dying ALREADY!!!
Enjoy the rest of their romantic country session!







Merrisa has this angel's face that just brings something to a photograph that you can't put into words. Beautiful.

























You can't help but smile!







LURVE these.







Check out that sun!









There she goes with that purty face again...




SIGH....




Love it.



Love all of these!



Seriously, how cute is this? I love it!






Ahem... favorite.




More favorites.





Yep. It's real.



Calvin Klein called. He wants his ad back.



AHHHH!!!!








So sweet.



Hope you all have caught your breath by now! Whew! Amazing, no?

Merrisa and Austin, thank you SOOOOO much! I had a great time getting the life scared out of me repeatedly, but also making some of my most favorite images ever. You two are so great! You are such troopers, so easy to work with, and so great together. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your love story! I can't WAIT until your bridals, Merrisa, and your big July wedding! Yippee! Congratulations, and have fun out in Lubbock!!!

2 comments:

A Woman After God's Own Heart said...

Amazing! No other words...I loved EVERY single one of them!!

Amanda Peterson said...

Awesome pics, I love the ones with the sun poking through and of course the "pick-me-up-and-dip-me" pics!!