Saturday, December 11, 2010

H Family

These are my friends, the H's. They're awesome, fun, hilarious, REAL people. They have a great little family and impeccable taste in both names (their son and my oldest son have the same unique name!) and friends (me). I had so much fun hanging out with them a few months back - it was just easy! So now I'm FINALLY getting to blog some highlights from their session!!!











LASER EYES!!!





Glorious!
You mean all family photos aren't this epic?




PRECIOUS.






But seriously.







Ha!



Pretty much perfect.



Superman!



I love you, H family! You guys have been incredible friends to us, MORE than patient with our insane schedules, always easy and willing and fun and real. You're just... well, you're wonderful! We're so happy to have you guys in our lives!

1 comment:

Amanda Peterson said...

HA HA those are some cute pics, the kiddos are too funny!