Saturday, December 11, 2010

Baby Miranda

Boy Howdy I have been busy! This poor little blog has been so lonely and neglected. Well, I'm going to try and make it up to you over the next few weeks by catching up on all of the awesome people I've been meeting and photographing - what fun to walk down memory lane!
This is Miss Miranda. You met her before - sort of. She is a whopping 2 1/2 months old now! Where does the time GO? Anyways, I had the fantastic pleasure of hanging out with my cousin Miranda, her Mommy, and her Mommy's daddy and step-mom when Miss Miranda was 4 weeks old. She was so good. Like, really good. Seriously. A perfect baby. She made divine little sounds and smelled delicious. Did I mention she's a great baby? Anyways, here are some favorites from my wonderful day with her!




Waving!



Yep, she's her Daddy's girl.



Eatin' that hand!




Your uterus skipped a beat, didn't it?








Mommy doing dishes in the background...



I love this.








Sigh.






Too cute!




Yumm-o!






Chillin' with her grandpa.






Adore this.




Miss Miranda, you have got to slow down! You are already precious and perfect - no need to rush things, little lady! I can't wait to watch you grow (slowly!), and hope you have a WONDERFUL first Christmas in San Diego!!!

No comments: