Saturday, February 26, 2011

Baby Ethan Baking!

You know how you have some friends, very few in life, who you can go for months without seeing, but always pick up like you just saw each other? Friends who love and support you and get you through hard times and celebrate the good ones? Friends you can be real and honest with and share some AWESOME memories with? I have some of those. Two of them are named Jason and Christina. They're AMAZING people. They are so kind and generous and funny and caring... they're just WOW. They've helped us through some of the hardest times in our own lives, and given us reason to rejoice at the good ones... like like Baby Ethan! He has since been born, but his Mommy looked so great while pregnant that I'm going to share these anyway. I got to meet Ethan the day after his birthday, and he is both PRECIOUS and so BLESSED to have these two as his Mommy and Daddy. Since I was the first one to know about him in his Mommy's belly, I've been waiting a LONG time to get to meet him, and he did not disappoint!








LOVE it.







These are my friends. They're parents now.






This was Christina actually reacting to Ethan having a party in her tummy!



"Coming Soon" - get it?



PRECIOUS.
















LOVE it.






Sigh...




He was due on Valentine's Day!




Jason and Christina, you two are ROCKSTARS. You have been amazing to us and everyone around you, and I know Ethan is going to be no different. I honestly cannot say enough about your generosity and friendship. Like I said, you guys are just... WOW. Thank you. And thank you for letting me be a part of preparing for Ethan... and for letting me hold him and sniff him. He's perfect. Tell him I'm coming to see him soon, and that Christina-and-Jennifer's-Day-of-FUN is imminent, and he's welcome to tag along. I cannot say thank you or congratulations ENOUGH. Like I said in the hospital, "congratulations" just isn't a big enough word! I love you guys!!!

No comments: