Wednesday, March 9, 2011

April Fools in Love Special!!!

Well hello, friends! Gracious, it's been a while! I have had my nose buried in the computer screen for weeks now, churning out some of my most favorite images I've ever had the privilege of capturing in my career - 2011 has been a FANTASTIC year!!!
As a way to celebrate what's going on, I am offering up a HUGE special, an UNPRECEDENTED special - a WEDDING special!!!
That's right!
Brides who book by April 1, 2011 will receive $200 off the cost of the wedding coverage - WOWZERS! I know!!! So if you've got a big day approaching but didn't know if you could swing me, now's the chance to jump in and meet your new best friend - ME!!
Email me at jennifer@jdevphotography.com to get the ball rolling - contracts and deposits must be received by midnight CST on April 1, 2011 in order to receive the discount.
And because this IS a photography blog, I can't leave you without a STUNNING image from a bridal session this past weekend - I can't wait to show you the whole shebang in April, because this gal WORKED it. Enjoy!


No comments: