Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Aidan is the Cutest 18-Month-Old on the Block!

In fact, my own perfect children considered, I'd say Aidan is one of the most gorgeous children I've ever laid eyes on!
I met Aidan and his family out at Aidan's grandparents' house, AKA the less-threatening Neverland Ranch. Seriously, this place was BUILT for grandkids. A pool, a swingset/jungle gym, gardens forever, fields, trees, dogs, cats, apple and pear trees, sandbox... NORMALLY, a place like this would prove to be a huge distraction for a little one, resulting in whiny kids who only want to play and avoid the lady chasing them with the big black thing. But not Aidan! I walked out, he turned and waived, and ran STRAIGHT to the stranger holding the camera! This little boy is so full of personality and life and giggles... I had a blast chasing him, interacting with him, watching him go. Did I mention he'd gotten his shots that morning? All you Mommies and Daddies out there know that it should have been an awful day, but Aidan showed NO signs of being poked and prodded just hours before. Plus, I'm pretty sure the official high for that day was around 900 degrees Farenheit. But Aidan just laughed and ran and played, and made a friend in me in the process! This kid didn't have a shy bone in his body, and I'm guessing he doesn't have an off-button, either. By the end of his session the water hose had come out, it was naptime, and did I mention he'd gotten shots? But as I pulled out of the driveway, he was still running and laughing and just being a beautiful little boy. Can I TELL you about his eyes? Oh, his Mommy and Daddy better get an unlisted number, because once this kid hits pre-K, the ladies are sure to come calling! I'll stop raving on about how Aidan looks like a perfect little cherub, and let you enjoy his sneak peek! Just get a load of these EYES:



Told you!








One of my favorite things about photographing boys this age are the many hilarious faces... and this kid did NOT disappoint!!!



Such a PERFECT little boy photo! The smile, the overall strap coming down... Love it!




Told ya, not a shy bone in his BODY!




Too cute! How perfect is the wagon in the background?!



Hey buddy!



And another face.





LOVE it!
Not quite ready for those monkey bars, buddy!




FAVORITE!!!!




Peek-a-boo!





He was quite the little gardener.



Again with those eyes! You're slaying me, Aidan!



Oh yeah.



GORGEOUS family!!!





Check that boy out, just posing away.



Seriously?! I told you he was a cherub!




Hehehe... okay, watch the glass... then see the terror in Donnielle's hands, haha!



Perfection.



More perfection.




I LOOOOVE this image!
There's no happy quite like little boy happy!



Sigh.... Little boys and their Mommies... I'm a sucker for it.







Another favorite!



I have no idea what he was doing, but he was focusing so intently on his work! Haha... check out the hose!



Donnielle and Ryan, thank you so much for letting me capture your little boy's big personality! He was just too good, too cute, too fun... I had a blast. I'm so excited for your growing little family!!! This next baby is sure to knock another one out of the park. Like I always say, if you keep winning the lottery every time you played, wouldn't you buy another ticket? This baby's gonna be gorgeous! Your family is so sweet and kind and beautiful... You were all such good sports with the heat, thank you again so much for a great day. And seriously, if Kim Dawson hasn't called you yet about Aidan, it's because she lost your number! The boy is GORGEOUS!!!!!

No comments: