Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Amber and Brandon: The Wedding That Made Me Self-Conscious

Seriously.
This wedding was the kind of wedding everyone should have. No "But this is how it's ALWAYS been done..." Nope. This fete was 100% Bramber. It was everything they wanted, everything that was them... and it was just so dang cool. If you remember Amber and Brandon's Engagement Session, you can guess how incredible their nuptials were (although I was still blown away when I saw Amber herself... YOWZA!). I've rambled on about Amber before, so I'll keep this short and sweet (yeah, right). I wasn't the primary shooter on this wedding, which isn't normal for me, but I was honestly SO grateful to be able to sit back and ENJOY my dear friend's wedding, and I was given the opportunity to meet and work with a photographer I've respected for quite a while. I was able to shoot from my perspective, capture what I saw, how I wanted, eat cake, and see TONS of friends from way back in the day. I even saw Lindsey - a perfect little size negative 2 mere months after giving birth to twins! I was so grateful to get to be a part of the wedding AND enjoy it, which is a very rare thing indeed. So now it's your turn to enjoy!!!











I love the excited pacing...





Ahh! I never get over seeing my photos all printed up!!! They had about 30 all over the place.



Check out that view.






Just some shots of the amazing venue.
I went the night before for rehearsal/set up, and squealed when I first stepped inside!





I love the little things that happen during a wedding to make them all unique! Somehow Brandon's tux pants buttons ended up white, so a Sharpie was hunted down!








This photo makes me feel so old. These are Amber's brothers, Kyle and Nathan... and they both still look like they're in 6th grade and elementary school, just as I met them.





A smirking variation of one of my signature images...




Oh yeah. Brandon's THAT cool.



So I didn't get Amber to myself, but we did take her dress on a little field trip. I LOVE the shots of her dress... as you can see....








And yes, Amber is THAT cool.




Inside joke.



They're starting to arrive!






Another one of those backstage things that happen to make weddings unique!





Praying before the big plunge.




Let's go get married!!!






One of Amber's adorable neices just taking in the ceremony... well, taking me in...




I have no words.




Okay, I got Amber and Brandon to myself for about 3 minutes after the ceremony, so I had to rush and squeeze to get some shots for myself!


I. DIE.







Frequent visitors of this blog know how I love me some stairwells....







I think the blurriness just makes this image so much more romantic and dreamy.




Haha - MONEY SHOT! Yes!





Another of Amber's lovely little lady neices... LOVE that face!








Don't ask me what Kyle is doing in the back because... well, I just don't have a clue.



You KNOW you're gonna have a good time when a Soul Train line breaks out!




CANDY BAR!!!



Taking hers to go.




PLEASE check out Amber's face! Priceless!




So there you have it! Amazing, no? There was style, candy, and LOTSA rump-shakin'. My kind of celebration!!! Amber and Brandon, I'm so happy for you guys and pray that you're enjoying wedded bliss with lots of laughter... and food. CONGRATULATIONS!

3 comments:

feltsdia said...

Love the pics, but the one of my boys for sure! Thanks a lot! You are too funny!

Mike and Suzi :) said...

As always...Amazing!

feltsdia said...

Jenn, I'd like to purchase pictures of the boys. I know you got this one and a couple of others. Contact me via fb and we'll get hooked up!