Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nathaniel is 1! So Where Did the Time Go?!

You remember this little looker. Well, Nathaniel is turning one now. As in a whole year. I know, I don't know how it goes by so quickly, either! This little man just gets cuter and cuter and happier and happier. He is quite a charmer, and is well aware of his dimples. I had a blast hanging out with him, his Mommy, and his Daddy! They are always so fun and easy going, so I am ALWAYS jumping at the chance to work with them again and again. Here is a sneak peek from our latest collaboration!!!

Still figuring me out...



When will my reflection show, who I am inside? Mulan, FTW!





Peek-a-boo!




LOOOOVE it!




Ah, boys.




Another favorite...




Argh, he's too cute!!!




Seriously, the kid posed himself.




My husband pointed out that it looks like a train is bearing down on little Nate Dawg. Let me assure you that this was the back of the train, and it was definitely NOT in working condition.





There was no shortage of corny jokes: He was having a rockin' good time. He's a rock star. He likes rock music. We were on the right track. You get the idea...





Told ya, he's a happy kid.



SUPER love.





Matt, Belinda, and especially Nate Dawg, thank you all SO much! It is such a huge compliment every single time you guys ask me to capture such momentous occasions in your life. You are such awesome people and parents, and little Nathaniel is such a perfect testimony to that. Thank you again, and happy birthday, Nate Dawg!

No comments: