Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nathaniel is Half a Year Old!

You've met the Wagners before. They were the adorable little family excitedly awaiting the arrival of their firstborn, Nathaniel. Remember, the woman with the perfect pregnancy? Yeah, her. Hard to believe that was over SIX months ago! The last time I saw him he was all warm and cozy in his mommy's belly, and now he's the happiest little baby I do believe I've ever seen! When I first walked in, I was greeted by a happy, jumpy, drooly baby baby - the best kind of baby there is! Belinda - Nate-dog's Mommy - wanted to get some photos of the little man for his big half-way milestone, and wanted to do a day-in-the-life theme. Playing, getting a bath, eating, sleeping, playing and laughing some more... I was worried I'd feel like I was in the way, but Matt y Belinda are two of the kindest and most welcoming people you ever did have the pleasure of knowing, so I felt right at home and had a blast! Let me tell you, if you were jealous of the wonderful pregnancy B-Weezy had, you are going to go completely green once you see not only how adorable Nathaniel is, but how HAPPY and easy he is! The kid is literally a Gerber baby. This little family is just adorable, fun, loving... I could go on with adjectives. Verbs? Either way, they're wonderful people!!!



Ahh, the Exersaucer. Every parent out there nods knowingly.




Welcome to my crib.
Tee hee hee...



As I mentioned in Matt and Belinda's last blog post, they're both incredibly talented when it comes to all kinds of fine arts, particularly the visual kind.



The kid's got dimples on all four cheeks!!!!!






Heart... melting....









Story time!
How precious is this?!






Lunch time!
(On a side note, how many of you Mommies - and Daddies - out there secretly mourn when your baby begins holding his own bottle?)



And he's out.... for now....




This is too funny! When ELSE do you get the time to give yourself a pedicure?!



100% unstaged!



I love this.
You just know what's going on here.



Hey, good-lookin'!




Oh good gravy. I love this next photo. Well, the next two. The first is going on my all-time favorites list. Like, at the top.
Prepare for your uterus to skip a beat!




How much is that baaaaaby in the window?





BABY ATTACK!!!!




These are the Waggies I know and love!



Most precious family photo ever? I think it just may be!



And here's a two-fer for ya! TOO precious for just one process!





I'm pretty sure this reaction was followed by a diaper change.



Doesn't look like the little guy is in any danger of becoming a vegetarian.



The All-American, just hanging out with my beautiful family on the grassy lawn of the estate photo.



Okay, remember when your heart stopped from all of the adorableness going on? Yeah, get the defibrillator handy, because get a load of THIS cutie!


I KNOW!!!!!


Baby gums!!!!!





While television would have you believe Tigger is into bouncing, in reality it is his toes.





Matt, Belinda, and especially Nathaniel, thank you guys so much for letting me be there to capture little man's special time in such a unique and fun way! I loved your family to begin with, but now that little Nate has stolen the show, you guys are amazing!!! You're such wonderful parents, and Nathaniel is so blessed to have you two. You have been such great friends and people, and I count myself lucky to be able to call you my homies. Thank you a million times over, and if I didn't say it enough a few weeks ago, GOOD WORK on Nathaniel!

No comments: