Friday, November 20, 2009

Those Hot Henry Sisters

I had the privilege of attending the GREATEST high school in the world with 2/3 of this tasty little trio. These lovely ladies got together and decided that they would make their parents INCREDIBLY happy this Christmas with photos of them! SUCH a great idea!!! I was more than happy to work with them, since I'd remembered how beautiful both Shelbi and Aubrey were, was actually good friends with Aubrey throughout high school, and had always heard her speak so highly of Rachel, their oldest sister. I left my house that day FULLY expecting to have a blast during our session time, and let me tell you, they did NOT disappoint! These ladies are HI-larious. Being an only child, I always love to watch siblings interact and see the bonds and jokes that only they share, and this was no exception. They were just so much fun! I laughed pretty much the whole time!!! Again, these photos reached them long before this blog, so I give you my highlight reel of the Henry Sisters:







You KNOW I loved them.







LOOOOVE these!



Oooh! Favorite!



Ooooh! Favorite!




Oooooh! Super favorite!



Love THESE!!!!



Me and shadows again... this time of year, they're just fabulous with that afternoon sun!



RAWR.








Yeah, we gangsta.



Oh, this is so perfect.





Hey, it's what I do!



Rachel, Shelbi, and Aubrey, thank you SO much!!! I had such a blast with you gals! I felt like an honorary sister for a while!!! I love these photos so much, and I can't wait for your parents to laugh over them and hang them up all over the hallways. You are all so beautiful and unique and funny... I really think I'm not supposed to have that much fun when I'm working, right?! Guess I found the right field! Thank you again, and talk to you soon!!!


To err'body else, I will be shooting a wedding in Houston the weekend of February 20, 2010. If you are in that area and would like to schedule a session, please email me so that I can plan ahead if I need to extend the trip! Thanks, and hope everyone has a WONDERFUL holiday!

1 comment:

Rachel Dodson said...

LOVE the pictures Jennifer, thank you so much for spending the day with us!