Sunday, November 15, 2009

Debra's Bridals. Um.... WOW.

You remember Debra! Debra and Allen are the police officers that let me tag along and take their uber-hot engagement photos? Yeah, the hottie with the killer bone structure. Since they made it legal this weekend (hehe, get it? Legal?), I can show off what I've been hyperventilating over for months!
Deb took it to a completely new height with her bridals. Can I just say homegirl knows how to dress her body?? In my profession, I've seen more than a few wedding gowns. They've all been beautiful, and I have a secret list in my head of my all-time favorites, but this dress... it had it's own life. Girls, if you've got the body to rock it - and you know if you do - may I suggest the mermaid gown? You'll see what it does once it wraps itself around Debra. Apparently the Academy does a body good! Beyond her gorgeous dress that had a personality of it's own, Debra rocked it out. She'd said she wanted photos that felt the same as their engagement session, and God was listening, because despite the clear blue sky that was smiling at us all day, the SECOND I drove into Dallas, the clouds all huddled up and gave us a gloriously moody and windy day.
I may have gotten a little too cocky, thinking I could do whatever I wanted, since I had a cop on board. At one point during the day, as I was in the middle of the street shooting, a police car whipped around and started flashing it's lights. I thought we were getting the personal VIP treatment, and those thoughtful officers were blocking traffic so I could get my shot. Well, as nice as the Dallas Police Department is, that apparently wasn't the case. Two young uniforms swaggered over to us, shoulders back, and were beginning to order us up and out, when one of them finally recognized the supermodel in the white dress. Oh yeah, Debra looked so good her own brothers in blue didn't even recognize her! (And on a side note, WHO checks out a woman in a wedding dress?! )
But enough about the weather, and more of Deb in The Dress.

Here's a favorite so you know what you're getting yourself into:

Oh, I can't stop staring at it!










If you know me, you know how happy her shoes made me. The end.







GLORIOUS! Love it SO much!!!




Gasping.... dying.....



And this one just about did me in.










Can't.... breathe....
Do you see how this dress just comes to life?!








And again, a gorgeous bride requesting to lay in the damp grass in her fantastically expensive gown, and me more than happy to oblige!


Isn't she just beautiful?!





This one makes my heart beat a little faster.



LOVE it!




Even white boys got to shout!





Oh the wind was glorious!






Oh, Debra, I could go on more about how gorgeous you are and lust a little more over you dress and shoes, but instead I will say thank you. You have been MAGNIFICENT to work with! Your wedding was a BLAST, and I can't wait to finish it up. I'm more than a little sad that our professional time together is over... so I'll save my mushy stuff for the wedding post. THANK you a million times for giving me such free reign, for having such great taste, for trusting me... just thanks. Hope you're having a BLAST in Boston, and I'll have your wedding sneak peek up SOON!!!

No comments: