Tuesday, November 17, 2009

P Family Mini Post

Well, it's official - clients are getting their photos before I'm able to post them on the blog. So this isn't really a sneak peek, more of a highlight reel. I hadn't realized how busy I'd gotten - as if the blog weren't enough evidence - until I caught a glimpse of my eyebrows tonight in the mirror - EEK! If you've seen me in the past few days (which, unless you're a client, you haven't), do forgive my Burt-like appearance. And if you're a friend or family member, I promise I'll be a normal person again about a week into December. Well, normal for me. Until then, enjoy these lovely family photos taken on the ONLY cold morning October had! These guys were such troopers!


















Hahahaha!



Hope you enjoyed these little nuggets, because I've got a TON more coming your way!!!!!

No comments: