Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Amy & Tom Tied the Knot!

Amy and Tom are just precious. Their wedding was so full of tears, sentiment, and personal touches... an event anyone would love to be a part of! I've been a bad blogger lately, so here are a few tidbits from their special day... enjoy!!!




X's and O's! Get it?



My self-portrait.
Amy had several of her grandparents' wedding rings tied into her bouquet... SUCH an amazing touch.





A ladybug joined us while Amy was getting ready - that's good luck, right?







A woman putting on mascara is one of the funniest and most complex things we do. I LOVE the personality and expressiveness of these photos!










Tears, tears, everywhere!




OH I love this image. Amy and Tom enjoyed a few quiet moments together after they lit their unity candle...



Vogue-ing. :)













Toasting with Dublin Dr. Pepper... quite the Texas touch!





20 inch blades, on the Impala...







Congratulations, Amy and Tom!!! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day! I love that I get to see you and your relationship grow... it's an honor to be a part of your lives!!!

No comments: