Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Celebrating Moms!

Happy belated Mother's Day!!! I certainly hope that all of you enjoyed your special day as much as I did... or that you heaped gifts upon your mommies and spoiled them rotten! All mommies deserve recognition and praise for the hard work they put forth each and every day... and for the stretch marks they lovingly carry!
While this past Sunday was the official day for honoring mommies the world 'round, I would like to honor a group of these special ladies once again. If you've been my friend on Facebook or even (WAAAAY back) MySpace, you know that I always love to honor single moms on a day that they deserve to be celebrated again: Father's Day. Not to take away the day from the daddies or dog on men, just to let those ladies out there pulling double duty that they are loved and appreciated, and their hard work doesn't go unnoticed. And so, in honor of these women who could so greatly use the recognition, I would like to honor one Mommy this year with a FREE SESSION! That's right! If you are a single mother or are a Momma with a deployed husband, or you know someone who IS a single or stateside Mommy, email me at jennifer@jdevphotography.com. Include all the info you can: Tell me about your kid(s), what a typical day looks like, why you deserve to win, the hardest part of going it alone, and the greatest benefit of being the single parent. Please have the subject line read "Contest". I just know I'm going to want to give away a session to everyone who contacts me, but, alas, my PACKED schedule allows room for only one. So go ahead and send me your information! I'll announce the big winner on Father's Day, June 20, in honor of one special lady who deserves the day as much as the wonderful Daddies we'll be celebrating.
I shall leave you with a tiny little sneak peek of a session soon to be blogged!!! Enjoy your week everyone, and I can't wait to hear from you!



No comments: