Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gabe & Autumn

Oh these two are a couple of cuties. I've been sitting on these photos for a few weeks now, practically doing the potty dance to show them off! Gabe & Autumn are the gorgeous and lucky grandchildren of two incredibly special people: my aunt and uncle, whom I affectionately refer to as Longquenthia and Keithian. You know that aunt who is one part Martha Stewart, one part Martha Stewart? Yeah, that's her. You know that uncle that loves you like his own and makes the sweetest memories and pictures with you growing up? Yeah, that's him. I love my Longquenthia and Kiethian. And they have no limits when it comes to loving back! For Mother's Day, they decided to get some shots of their grandbabies for their son and daughter-in-law, gaining what my aunt accurately described as "major mother-in-law points". Awesome idea, right?! So because these photos were a gift, I had to keep them under my hat until they were presented in all of their glory. I had so much fun hanging out with Gabe, Autumn, and of course Longquenthia and Keithian. I hate how much I miss them now that I got an afternoon with them! Portable DVD player in hand, I do intend to lug my family out to the boonies to see them... SOON! Enjoy Autumn and Gabe... I sure did!!!



I'll go ahead and help you out - you're thinking Elijah Wood.
Get a load of his EYES!



Great giggle!






I LUUURVE this photo! If it's not on the mantle when I come over, I may just have to send over a canvas.




And all the Mommies out there awwwed, especially because you know how hard it is to get siblings to love on each other for the camera.



a FAVORITE!!!!




Just take a moment and look at this one. It's gorgeous. It makes me want to cry.



Oh, boys. I love them. And they love scabs.



Oh, Miss Autumn. The definition of princess. She's beautiful and full of sass - and makes some GREAT faces!!!






I love getting to hang out with kids! Don't most of your photos end up like this?!





Okay, so you're about to have an Autumn-fest. Gabe was wonderful. He smiled and let me take his picture - better than most boys, actually. But Autumn has my aunt for her Nana. This means the girl knows how to WORK a camera! All of what you're about to see was captured in the span of about 3 minutes... and there are just SO many beautiful favorites!










Favorite.






Yep, she's that cute.







Good gravy, Keithian and Longquenthia. Boy, how I miss you. I honestly had tears of excitement as I was driving out to meet up with you for Autumn and Gabe's session. Thank you SO much for letting me hang out with your precious, prized grandbabies, and trusting me to help with your fantastic Mother's Day gift. It's one of the highest compliments I've ever received. Gabe & Autumn are perfect and gorgeous and so stinkin' lucky to have you guys!!! I had so much fun. I'm so excited about coming to see you this summer... there go the excited tears again! Thank you a BILLION times for this. Love you both, and see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lady you are awesomely talented wow i LOVE how you capture these children's personalities . priceless
thank you to them all for allowing us to view their precious pics