Sunday, January 9, 2011

H Family and Catching Up!

Yay! I just MAY be catching up on all of the blogging! I originally met this adorable family at the wedding of Mandy & Blaine, and they were all such sweet people. THEN, lucky ol' me got an email from Angie asking if I'd take their family photos... of COURSE! They were a BLAST to hang out with and super easy to photograph! Enjoy!!!





















I'm a sucker for a Momma and her boys...










And now I must confess something: I have sessions that have gone unblogged since the SUMMER! I KNOW! If you haven't seen yourself on here, it's not because I don't like you, it's because I've neglected the blog in an effort to get photos out to clients in a timely manner. Your time is coming, I promise! Until that day, here are a few highlights from some yet-to-be-blogged sessions:

The D Family... my cousin!







I love getting Christmas cards in the mail with photos that I took on them! The D Family was proudly displayed!!!



I met up with Patty & Eric a few months back to take their engagement photos. I was SUPER excited to meet them, since I'd already LITERALLY spent HOURS on the phone with Patty! We were friends just about instantly!



Super cute, right? I can't wait until Patty's bridals and their wedding! (And to blog the rest of their session... notice the old watermark on there? Told ya I'm behind!)


Which brings me to my latest news - a referral incentive program! I've had so many brides and families referred to me by YOU, my loyal followers and clients, and I want to be able to say THANK YOU! Starting TODAY, January 10, 2011, for every client that I BOOK and complete a session for (or for every bride that I book and receive a deposit for), the referring friend will receive a $25 Target gift card. Yay! Sounds like fun to me! So if you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas, pass my name along, and then go get it for yourself! Thank you EVERYONE for continuing to keep me in business... and for the anonymous people who keep raving about me on the Knot message boards!

No comments: