Monday, January 10, 2011

S Family!

I LOVE this family. Like, LURVE this family. They are awesome. And funny. And SO sweet and caring and talented and awesome and real. They are AMAZING friends, and we are so blessed to have them in our lives! I was so excited to get to spend an afternoon with them and laugh my rear end off!!!


There's no one in the world who could say that Shawn isn't MADLY in love with his wife, Renea!



Ahem... favorite.





Momma and her boys!





They should start a family band!




Another FAVORITE!





S Family, we love you guys so much! You are always so much fun to be around and such an encouragement! You're some of the most unpretentious and REAL people I've ever known, and we couldn't be more grateful to have you as friends. And Shawn, even though you taught my child to speak with a speech impediment sometimes, I still think you're pretty cool. :)

1 comment:

Janie Nicholls said...

gorgeous pictures