Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sarah & Bobby - The Wedding!!!

WHEW this post has been a long time coming! Right in the middle of uploading it, I ran out of storage for this blog - EEK! You know how I like to keep you all included in what's going on!
So anyways, you remember Bobby & Sarah from last summer. Their wedding was super special. Not only did it include some of my most favorite people in the world, but it was GORGEOUS. They held it at Piazza in the Village - a gorgeous, state-of-the art venue with the most incredible, kind, patient, and helpful staff I've EVER worked with. Ever. Where else can you sit in the bridal suite of an incredibly romantic wedding venue and watch guests arrive on a closed-circuit TV? Like I said, state-of-the-art! Anyways, Sarah and her mother worked insanely hard for an insanely long time making certain this day was perfect, and all of their efforts more than paid off. WOW.






















Sarah is THE best aunt!




"What's gonna work? Teamwork!"





I don't know if the previous post with Sarah's bridals truly communicated how nuts I am over her dress.










SCRUMPTRULESCENT.







Yep, my handsome godson, looking all dapper.



AWESOME.







GREAT face! "Whew! Let's do this!"

















Bobby didn't like the bubbly. 



Father-daughter dance. I cried. Of course.

















At the end of the night, during the normally-chaotic time where guests are being ushered out for the grand exit (but they're really swarming the bride and groom), Sarah & Bobby chose to have a private last dance. This was the first time I'd witnessed this (although I've been privileged to see it again since!), and it was the best idea EVER. Almost as great of an idea as a First Look. It was so romantic I cried again. All by myself. Because even the DJ stepped out so that the Crones could have the room to themselves. 







Sarah & Bobby, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was so stinkin' honored to be a part of your day! Sarah, you have impeccable taste, so it's been a massive compliment that you've included me! You two are so obviously nuts about each other, so fun together, so surrounded by people who love you, that there is absolutely no question that forever will never be long enough!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Davis (Peterson) said...

Ah such gorgeous pics, again love the last set of the private last dance and the pics of her details!!