Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stephanie's Spectacular Senior Session!

Okay, I like alliteration!
Now I know what you're thinking: "Where on earth have I seen this beauty before?" Nope, it wasn't on The Hills. It was right here! Stephanie is the travel-sized sister of Brittany, the also-beautiful bride you feasted your eyes on last month. So as you've already deduced, Stephanie is a member of the class of 2010 at Burleson. What is it that you start saying once we reach 2010? Do you say OH TEN? Do you just say class of ten? Either way, Stephanie is just beautiful in every sense of the word. She has gorgeous features, stunning eyes, red hair that makes me green with envy, the most adorable collection of freckles, a stop-traffic Cheshire cat smile, a bubbly laugh, and the most infectious and peppy personality ever! Put together, Stephanie is just cute enough to put in your pocket and take home. I was so happy when she asked if I could come BACK to her house to take her senior portraits, because already I'm in love with her family. (And for those of you wondering, Brittany and Brandon are doing great in California!) I will admit that I thought it was going to be a bit difficult going from the not-quite-for-Granny wedding and engagement photos I've been taking lately, to gotta-make-sure-it-can-be-a-wallet-for-Great-Aunt-Eunice senior photos. But Stephanie and her mom are so easy-going and adorable that I had no trouble at all, and didn't even notice the bajillion-degree heat! Enjoy her sneak peek... I love my favorite so VERY much that I'm going to start off with it... and I will just cry if it's not in Stephanie's graduation invitations come June!







Beautiful!!! Can you say "wallet"?



Have you guessed yet what sport Steph plays for BHS?




The shadows in this are crazy fun!



LOVE it!







Their house is so incredibly gorgeous... but Stephanie maintains such a high level of GO-JUSS-ness that there was NO worry of the house upstaging her!



Another fave.




LOVE it MORE!



How much FUN are these next few photos?! Stephanie was so game to indulge me, and I just love the way these turned out!






No need to adjust your monitors. That is definitely a Porsche. And it is definitely hers!





I love that Steph's car is basically her on wheels: little, red, and full of energy! Plus, they're both easy on the eyes...






LOOOOVE me some laughing pictures! There's a few of them...



I TOLD you about those eyes!








Congratulations, Stephanie! This year is going to be so much stinkin' fun, and I'm so excited for you! You are so fun, so down-to-earth, so beautiful... the world is at your feet! Thank you so much for letting me come back and document yet another milestone in your family. You are always so much fun to work with, and so VERY easy to photograph! Hugs!!!

No comments: