Monday, October 18, 2010

Amanda & Jeremiah are Affianced! Intended!

... meaning one day, you two are going to be married!
That's right, a little Lion King to start things off.
Amanda y Jeremiah are TOO super cute. Most guys hate getting their picture taken, but Jeremiah started things off by saying "whatever makes her happy"! Plus, you should HEAR the way this guy proposed. All I'm going to say is that a frozen lake at the base of mountains was involved. Yeah. Well-done, Amanda! And then when J saw how much I like to take kissy pictures, well, the day just got that much better for him, haha! The day was gorgeous and hot, but these two didn't complain a BIT, and Amanda's hair was almost as impressive as their attitudes. I have a TON of favorites, and Amanda, I know you've waited UBER patiently for this blog post, so you'll get quite a show on here! Plus, Amanda has been pretty much my hugest supporter by way of comments for a LOOOONG time. She's super sweet and always comments and encourages and just has nice things to say - definitely the makings of a great bride, and friend! It was so nice FINALLY getting to meet them after months of correspondence and happy comments.
I should also note that I did not fall ONCE, although Amanda did see me fall a week later... more details on THAT later...





When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie...




Me likey.






Oh. Em. Gravy.
I lurve this one.



This crepe myrtle tunnel was quite popular with the passersby, but they were MORE than obliging when we (I) asked (yelled) for them to scootche, right Amanda? Everyone cleared out once they heard it was engagement pictures, and we had plenty of time to get some of my FAVORITE shots EVER!!!





I heart this.





I am a HOOT!



Ooooh! Love it!



Reflection!!!






Yep, this happened. Pretty perfect, I know.




But seriously, how perfect?!



Holy biscuits, check out her RING! I was actually frozen in midsentence, just like a raccoon.



LOVE these!










You all know how I like me a good window shot!!!



Yeah, I kind of love it.




Not sure which one I liked best, so you get both!
But seriously, have you cleaned up the drool puddle from THAT RING yet??!





I already love shadows, and I love the shadow in this image. Unbeknownst to moi, Chanel's newest ad campaign uses them, too. Sigh, another case of being SO fashion forward...



Yeah, these last three are some of my favorites. OF. ALL. TIME.



Did you die when you saw this?



Amanda & Jeremiah, thank you SO much!!! You guys were awesome, so easy to work with, so fun! You guys were literally up for anything, and not once did I hear a big heavy sigh when I inevitably said "OOH! Can we do one more?" I can't wait for the party that I know your wedding is going to be! Thank you so much for all of the support and encouragement along the way, and I only hope I can do the same for you! You two are great together, and I can tell it's only going to get better... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

4 comments:

Amanda Peterson said...

YAY!! I luv them all, thank u for all of the wonderful, sweet comments! We already have our pics hanging up...that's how awesome they are!

Jennifer Vail said...

YAY!!!!!! That's the biggest compliment I can get, when someone hangs up our pictures!!! Which ones did you go with? I'm just nosy like that. :)

Amanda Peterson said...

HA we picked quite a few, I'll take a pic of the wall & send it your way! :~) I am going to need your help deciding on what 8x10s to get!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, ma'am!