Thursday, October 21, 2010

Melinda's Making Mason

We are officially on Baby Watch for little Mason to join his parents, so I had to rush and get this blogged before it wasn't relevant anymore!
Melinda and I (and Dustin) know tons of the same people, have for years. But we'd never met until her session... and by then we were old friends. :) Melinda and Dustin are expecting their first child, little baby boy Mason, anyminutenow! Here are a few of my favorites from their session:








You might think you're seeing a lot of the same, but I assure you, you are not. The faces are all very different and very awesome!!!





PROFILE PICTURE!



Thank you, Wind.





I love this one!





I LOOOOVE this one! It's his little face!!! Ahhhh!!!



Of course I found a way to get a SASSY one in. :)
I ADORE this one.



Now that's MY kind of maternity photo, haha! Love these!



So fun!








Melinda and Dustin, congratulations any day now! This is such an exciting time in your lives... and probably the last time for a while that you'll be rested and coherent enough to form memories, so enjoy it, haha!!! Baby Mason is going to be one spoiled little man, for sure. You two are going to be great. Thank you so much for FINALLY letting me meet you, and for being a part of this amazing time!!!

No comments: