Friday, October 8, 2010

Teresa & Fred

Teresa and Fred contacted me to help them celebrate an incredible milestone - 20 years together! That's right, TWENTY. Two-zero. 20. They were both such easygoing people that it's no wonder they've been able to make it work for dos decades! Despite the heat and dust, we had a great time. And you should've seen Fred come alive when he got to pull out his Harley!






So fierce! I loved playing with the leaves!




Can't be serious for long!!!



One of my favorites!!!




Love it!





So fun!






TATTOOS!!!







L-U-R-V-E this one!!!!



Happy!



I pretty much love this one.





Reflection!!!



Teresa & Fred, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your love story!!! Congratulations on your AMAZING journey! It was such a treat getting to meet you guys, and thank you both (Fred especially, hehe) rolling with it and going with my whims!!! Congratulations again!!

1 comment:

Amanda Peterson said...

Love the bike pics!